Sandnes (OT)

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Wed Feb 19 15:07:11 CET 2003

AC Sivebæk wrote:

> >> We went on a trip in Sandnes, which was
> >> maybe around 5 km or so.
>
> LARS:
> >
> >Just out of curiosity: Why Sandnes?
>
> Well, because there was arranged a trip in this city that day.
> Strange question :-)

And now I've just gotten a private email from a DCML member extolling
the virtues of Sandnes.

I asked "Why Sandnes?" because I was mildly curious why you elected to
go to that specific town. I lived in Sandnes for a few years, so for a
brief moment I hoped you and Sigvald had been on some sort of pilgrimage
to my childhood home. Guess not.    :-)

And to the DCML'er who emailed me: I know the nature around Sandnes is
great. I've been climbing those hills and mountains more times than I
can count.

Lars