How rare are the Cheerios and Wheetium Premiums giveaways ?

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at uab.ericsson.se
Fri Feb 21 13:35:22 CET 2003

I wonder how difficult it is to get hold of the Cheerios and Wheetium
Premiums giveaways from the -40 and -50:ies ? Are there some issues that
are harder to get than others, e.g the 3-D issues ?
I know that Atom Bomb by Barks is expensive but that doesn't really
imply that there are less copies in existense of that one. I think that
it simply means that Barks is more popular amongst collectors, hence a
high prize. Here I assume that it actually has a much higher prize than
the others.

What prize is fair to pay for them if you get hold of them ? Lets say
for about G - FN quality.

I like very much comics that have strange formats hence my interest
specifically in these. I also like very much odd titles and that only
were released in a few issues, e.g the Firestone Giveaways or the Dell
giants or the Silly symphonies or ...

Ola in a sunny Stockholm around zero and white snow on the ground