Xanadu cover -- DUCK & Harry

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 21 20:20:51 CET 2003

I hastily typed:

Harry corrected:
>>>FYI: that is *my* list, not Alberto's. 8-)
>>>(My first real publication on paper!)

Indeed! I had not looked at the credits: "Indici-- a cura di Harry Flucks"!  ;)

And I have just had a sudden revelation!
No, I still haven't found the D.U.C.K. on the cover.
But the brush referred to is not a bush kind of  brush, but the other kind of  brush, the, uh, small
broom thing!
In other words, this is the D.U.C.K. in the first panel, not the cover. The hunt is still on.

Olivier