OT or not OT - That's a good question

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat Feb 22 00:12:17 CET 2003

Hi all!

Very recently I posted 3 messages here on DCML.
This caused some unexpected reactions (as I see
it). Since I am being accused for being some
kind of an "off topic terrorist", I feel the
necessity to answer for my recent actions. So
let's see if some or all of my 3 recent postings
really is off topic or not:

Mail 1: "Me and AC on Norwegian TV"
IMO an on-topic posting because it is indeed a
follow-up to AC's report about his visit to
Norway. This is a part of that story. Noone
argued that ACs report was off-topic (and IMO it
was not) so how can a follow-up be off topic? It
may be of low interest, but that's *not* the same
as OT!

Mail 2: "A Norwegian tribute to Donald?"
This posting mentiones both Donald Duck and the
number plate on his car – off topic? I don't
think so!

Mail 3: "A friendly question to Theresa
Wiegert"
I think that Theresa's recent comments speaks
for itself – no more comments necessary.

So all in all I don't feel like an "off topic
terrorist" even though I do understand that
my recent postings are not among my most
interesting ones.

Sigvald :-)