some stuff (mostly OT)

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat Feb 22 00:40:08 CET 2003

Theresa Wiegert wrote:

> To Sigvald:

> Yep, I saw when you wrote that the first time,
> but forgot to answer you (it's a bit OT also,
> don't you think?)

Yes I can see that, but IMO not 100% OT as the
the topic was originally a part of ACs report
from Stavanger. Any way, that's not the first
time a debate has moved from absolutely on-topic
to less topic.

> so perhaps I should've answered you
> privately):

Yes, it's of course your choice how to respond
to a question like that. But you didn't do
anything wrong by answering here. There are
many Norwegians following DCML. They most
probably know the actual film "Tante Pose"
very well as it is typical Christmas Eve
tradition in Norway, and would thus probably
find your answer as interesting as I did.

> Nope, there are some Wiegerts out there after
> all, even though it's fairly uncommon in
> scandinavia, so as far as I know, we're not
> related.

OK then. But as I and my father has plans to
visit Gothenburg later this spring I can bring
the video-tape with me if you and Ben wish to
see the film to see how Knut Wiegert look like.
It's a great film so you won't be disapointed!

> I'm suffering from sinusitis (ie long cold
> with lots of fever that never ends).

I am sorry about this, but I hope that you will
recover soon! By the way, have you tried to cure
this illness by drinking Jägermeister or perhaps
nutmeg tea?

Sigvald :-)