The anniversary section has been completed!

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sun Feb 23 16:35:35 CET 2003

Hi all!

As I have realized that "The D.U.C.K.man"
anniversary section has been interesting for
you I have added 6 more surprises (5 more
Danish covers - now they are all presented
- and finally an extra special surprise!!!)

But, just as with Christmas Calendars I feel
that after 24 entries it is time to stop...

..However if any of our Swedish friends here
can provide me with nice scans (at least
1000 pixels wide) of the Swedish DR Covers
I will add these as well to this page.

Sigvald :-)