The Beheaded Totem

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Wed Feb 26 20:23:34 CET 2003

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003 8:16 PM Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. wrote:

> Eta Beta <eega at supereva.it> wrote:
>
>> Sounds like "Il segreto del totem
>> decapitato" (The Secret of the Beheaded Totem)
>
> Yes, it must be that one!
>
> If you don't want to spoil Scrooge's secret in
> DCML, I would still like to know it via e-mail.

But he said he doesn't remember! ;-)

I'll tell you..

If I recall correctly, the secret of the totem (that is what was carried
inside its head) was... Scrooge himself! He'd escaped the Indians hiding in
there.
Now, it's possible that I'm mistaken since I haven't read that story in at
least 10 years, so if anybody can correct me...

Francesco
http://www.dimensionedelta.net
"From Beneath You, It Devours"