Cowboy captain in the Oom Dagobert

Bernard Slaa slaab14 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 26 12:34:20 CET 2003

> My guess is that they care more for the stories than
> for the artwork.
> BTW, I hope they wil reprint those stories in an OOM
> DAGOBERT album.
> Then the artwork will have its right size.

I think they'll reprint defenitly "De cowboy kapitein
van de Cutty Sark". In the Oom Dagobert albums the
latest stories are all extra-stories of the Life of
$crooge, they've even published in album 67, with the
story Bevroren Harten (Hearts of the Yukon) a
timetable of the entire Life of $crooge, what was
known for then (thus without Sharpie of the Culebra
Cut). I think that "De cowboy kapitein van de Cutty
Sark" will be published after "The Dutchman's Secret".

And sorry if I've misunderstood your words Don Rosa, I
didn't knew that it was only happening in Holland.

Greetings Bernard