"this Clark guy"

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Fri Feb 28 15:34:49 CET 2003

GARY:

> FYI: "this Clark guy" has been involved in the U.S. Disney comics since
> the earliest days of Gladstone, and I've known him longer than that.
> His first name is John, and he's the editor-in-chief of Gemstone's
> Disney Comics line.

Now's my chance to ask a question that's been bugging me ever since I
read my first Gladstone comic book!

If I remember correctly, he was listed in the comic books as "Leonard
(John) Clark" and not as "John Clark" or "L. John Clark".  Is "John"
his middle name, a name that he prefers to his given name, or is it
something more complicated (and probably none of my business)?

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Time is the ultimate nonrenewable resource, and we are rapidly running
 out of it."
-----