Disney Adventures Game Time Special (Winter 2002-2003)

Donald D. Markstein ddmarkstein at cox.net
Tue Jan 7 16:20:09 CET 2003

> They can't call him Superduck because in the United States, Archie
> Comics owns a character by that name.

Has Archie Comics actually USED the Super Duck character lately? I'm sure he
hasn't been in regular comics, but it's always possible they stuck a reprint
in a digest somewhere. If not (which I suspect is the case), they'd have a
hard time enforcing their old trademark. Especially if a behemoth like
Disney decided to take it.

(By the way, I always Soupie's (as his nephew Fauntleroy called him)
girlfriend's name, Uwanna Duck, was vaguely obscene. And if there's one
thing I can't stand, to dredge up a tired old joke, it's vagueness.)

Quack, Don

Today in Toons: Every day's an anniversary.
http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm