Disney Adventures Game Time Special (Winter 2002-2003)

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Wed Jan 8 12:07:14 CET 2003

	Hey Steve,

>> >(so what or who, does SuperDuck and Mickey Mouse have in
>> common?)
>> >
>> They're both often catching burglars?
>
>  good guess, but not the (Archie) SuperDucks I've read!
>  this is one of those trivias, that unless you know, you dont know.....
maybe if i add: >what or who do Mickey Mouse, Super Duck and BAMBI  (!) have
in common?

	Until you said BAMBI, I was going to say "red shorts" (which
Archie's Super Duck also wears, in at least one of the 1940s stories I
own!).
	But now I'm totally, completely flummoxed. I'm guessing SD was
written and drawn at some point by someone who also worked on Disney
projects such as MM cartoons/comics and Bambi...
	Do I get the prize, or the gong?

	David, who recalls Archie's Super Duck clumsily letting a burglar
get away