Some ruminations on SUPER DUCK

Vic Pratt thebeesong at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 13:56:32 CET 2003

Greetings folks

About SUPER DUCK, Timo wrote:

>This was all new to me. How come Disney never took
>notice and tried to
>forbid this character?

Because SUPER DUCK was radically different from
Donald. As noted previously, he wore a stylish
mountain chapeau, resplendent with feather, and the
plants in his garden sometimes spoke to him.

Anyhow, good job Disney didn't try and stop the genius
of SUPER DUCK. What is it with them, anyway? They
think they own the world.

Er...which they do, pretty much, I guess. Oh well,
never mind.

Cheerio

VIC

=====
A FINE ELECTRONIC PORTMANTEAU OF COMICS AND CURIOSITIES AT:
           http://come.to/thefleacircus