Transition

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Fri Jan 10 17:39:09 CET 2003

All:

Sue and I are heading for Maryland and Gemstone on Monday, the 13th,
and will be officially on the job on the 20th. (We've been on the job
part-time since the first of November - the first two issues of Uncle
Scrooge and Walt Disney's Comics and Stories have been worked out and
colorists and letterers are on the job as I write.) John Clark is
already esconced at the Gemstone offices, doing his bit, and everything
looks on schedule for the first issues to come out in June (on the 21st
or 23rd, I can't quite remember at the moment).

The next two titles look very likely to be Donald Duck and one
featuring Mickey Mouse, and I understand that these may not be prestige
books, but…well, I'll leave y'all to cogitate on that for the nonce.

Things are happening. They really are. After four years. Go figure.

Gary