Eli Leon's 101 Dalmatians II

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sun Jan 12 06:48:24 CET 2003

Shad wrote:

>5) 101 Dalmatians II: "What Could be Worse?", JZ704, 2
>pages.
>Story by Kayte Kuch and Sheryl Scarborough. Pencils and
>inks by Eli M. Leon.
>Characters include Patch and Cruella DeVil.  Thunderbolt
>is seen in a poster, but doesn't actually appear.

Eli Leon is an brazilian drawer! And one of the last one's that remains
doing covers (at least, covers...) for brazilian Disney comics! It's
interisting to see that he's working directily with Disney magazines in USA!
I've also remeber some Hercules (the TV Show!) made by Paulo Borges, another
brazilian artist and also published on that magazine...

What's the production system of this "little pages" american Disney comics?

Fernando!