Goofy Success Story

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 12 19:09:31 CET 2003

Rob:
>not "humans" as I recall, but the generic mammals with bulbous black noses.
>They are meant to be dogs, or other "mid-sized mammals", not so?

No, they have pink faces, pink noses and five fingers. They are pretty much
real people, although with cartoony look. Goofy, Donald and Mickey might be
cosidered being toons among humans in Roger Rabitt style.
Barks' Dangerous Disguise with human characters was made mere four, five
years earlier.

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -