Don Rosa in Boston

Gary Pantzer gpantzer at ny.tds.net
Sun Jan 19 02:39:23 CET 2003

I heard from at least one person who did not see my first
post about the Boston show, so I mention it again here as
a reminder for any fans who may want to attend.

Don Rosa will be at a comic book show in Boston
on Sunday - Feb.23,2003 at the Radisson Hotel.
Craig Rousseau of DC comics will also be a guest.
Admission is $5 and the show runs 10am to 4pm.
Early preview is $10 if you want to get in at
8:30am but I do not know if Don will be available
at that time. On a previous appearance in Boston
he used the early hours to search for missing
titles for his own collection.

Use the following url for more details, but be aware
that it loads very slowly:

http://www.monkeyhouse-entertainment.com/shows.htm

Also on this site is a coupon for $1 off the admission and an
update of scheduled guests.

Gary Pantzer
Oneida, New York