The bird on the right...

Michael Schartau Michael.Schartau at swipnet.se
Mon Jan 20 16:26:39 CET 2003

He is also an important part of the Swedish Christmas traditions.

Every Christmas Eve at 15:00 there is a special Disney show inkluding "Clown
of the jungle" on the TV. The same show every Christmas. And this is an
importand tradition for most (grown up) people in Sweden. Cristmas Eve is
the most important day in the Christmas celebration familyvise. Familydinner
at 13:00, Disney show at 15:00 and then the gifts.

/ Michael