54 Joe Carioca's strips?!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Fri Jan 31 23:46:52 CET 2003

Hello there!

Maybe David can help me again with that...! ;-)

I was triyng to count, using the Inducks and the published strips here in
Brazil (as "normal" stories), precisally HOW MANY Sunday Strips exist of Zé
Carioca. I finish with the numer of 54 different strips, but since I don't
have all of then (and never read all on their original form) I can't say
it's correct!

Another question, the Panchito strip is the same JOC strip, or both existed
during the same time? All this JOC/Panchito strips are published in their
original form (tabloid?!) in the Netherlands? And about this Panchito's
Sunday Strips, how many existed?

Fernando!
(reader of Joe Carioca's stories since 1986)