Stefan Persson's reply (Re: disney)

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Tue Jul 1 10:36:11 CEST 2003

Daniël wrote:

> Stefan, you are quoting an email that appeared empty in the
> digests, only with a link to the attachment.

Stefan replied:

> There was nothing strange with the mail when I received it.
> (Notice: I'm subscribing to the NON-digest version of DCML.)

For the record:

I also got the original text. But that mail had some very strange settings, something about Greek character sets or so. This may have caused the DCML software to treat the entire mail as an attachment.

--Harry.
("For the record? Which record?" Let's say "Scrambled Eggs" by the Beatles.)