How it hapend ? (Re: Moby Duck, Mad Madam Mim and others)

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Tue Jul 1 11:09:20 CEST 2003

Hi!

You now it olweys bother me :
In storys wich was publish in Poland "Mad Madam Mim" is a good wich from
Duckburg ho olweys help other people,  enemy of the Beagle Boys.
But as I read in the Internet and hear in other storys (theat wasent
publishet in Poland, jest) she is a evil wich, a villant, she helps Magica
De Spell, Beagle Boys, Hazel The Wich or some times Phantom Blot.

I never cud understud How it hapend theat are two versions of Mim : Evil and
good.

Yours
Maciek