Donald Ault's CB Book/DCML Archives Question

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 09:43:33 CEST 2003

A while ago Donald Ault had made a reply on the DCML. I wasn't a member then,
but I wish I had become one at that time, because I had recently read his
book "Carl Barks Conversations". It was one of the most interesting books I've
read in a while. It really gave me something of a look at Barks' life,
attitudes, etc. I really learned a lot from it. The last article, 'Spools of Memory',
something about that one struck me. Reading about a person's thoughts and
concerns when they're in the last months of their life. I just wanted to
congratulate Donald on it. It was a book that needed to be made.

Also, I've noticed, for a while I suppose, that most of 1995-97 in the DCML
archives are missing. Any chance these months will be put up?(if they still
survive to be put up that is).

Derek Smith