Jack Bradbury

Klartekst info at klartekst.no
Fri Jul 4 13:15:06 CEST 2003

I hope someone on the list can help me with this:

As far as I know, Jack Bradbury is the only one of the old Disney comic
book masters who is still alive. I would very much like to write to him to
tell him how much I have appriciated his art, and to thank him for all the
happy reading hours he has given me over the years. He could do all the
Disney characters, of course, but to me he will always be THE Li'l Bad Wolf
artist. His soft inking style with a hint of shading gave the panels a
special and charming quality.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with him by e-mail or regular mail?

Nils from Norway