Jack Bradbury

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Fri Jul 4 16:51:08 CEST 2003

Lars wrote:

> Check this link:
> http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/2003-May/022707.html .

For those who don't have the possibility to follow that link directly, here's the text:

<<
Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Mon May 12 15:59:24 CEST 2003

Hello, Olof Siverbo

Jack Bradbury, with her wife Mary Jim Karp, lives in Santa Rosa (but he's
moving in this very period to one Jack's son home in another State) and
feels fine, even if he doesn't draw anymore from years and years. I'm in
touch with them from some twenty years. If you want, I can say hallo to them
by yours.

Frank McSavage  is dead. Alberto Becattini called him by phone some years
ago. Check an article on him on ZP, around 2000...

--Harry.