Gemstone's Uncle Scrooge

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Sat Jul 5 21:36:31 CEST 2003

Today WDC&S was waiting for me at my local Comic Store, while Uncle Scrooge
was not. They told me it hadn't shipped yet, and that it hopefully will next
week.
Mind you, I'm in Italy, but we generally get US comics on Friday, the same
week they're for sale in the US on Thursday or Wednesday. Do I have to start
worry or can this be normal and I can relax and wait for next week? :-)

BTW I noticed on the Mile High Comics site the blurb for Uncle Scrooge 320:

UNCLE SCROOGE #320
by Various
This issue features a new cover by William Van Horn illustrating his story,
"Fools of the Trade," which leads the book. Also in this issue is a Gyro
Gearloose story by Carl Barks, as well as Scrooge McDuck adventure stories
by Carl Fallberg and Romano Scarpa, and Geoffrey Blum and Daniel Branca!
SC, 7x10, 64pg, FC $6.95
Can anybody tell us about what Scarpa's story it will be? Scarpa back in the
US, it's a little event!

Francesco
http://www.dimensionedelta.net