German publishing of Lo$

Arne Voigtmann ArneVoigtmann at gmx.de
Sun Jul 6 20:57:55 CEST 2003

"Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr." wrote:

> Hi all, and especially to Don Rosa!

> Some time ago Don posted a message to DCML in where he asks for help with
> the new German edition of Lo$. I can't help him by checking the old German
> edition for errors, but there is another point where I may have a helpful
> tip. It's about the coloring of the McDuck coat of arms and banners shown in
> part Lo$, part I - "The Last of The Clan McDuck".

>[...]

Hi.
The coloring in this new book will be taken from the Italian edition
published a few years ago. So neither the Egmont nor the Gladstone
coloring will be used - I don't know if the banners in the Italian
version do have the right color, but even if not, I don't think Ehapa
will change anything in the coloring, because that would be too
expensive.

Best regards,
Arne.