stuff

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 00:17:33 CEST 2003

Hi,

a few things:

Gottfredson interview:

Thanks Timo for drawing my attention to it. Some interesting stuff about the
enigmatic Win Smith, and I didn't know Iwerks only pencilled the first 18
strips of "Desert Island", either. Thankfully, elderly people tend to speak
slowly, so I was able to understand every word. ;-)

Brer Rabbit's nephews:

I'm hundred per cent sure I've seen them in a Strobl drawn story in which
they are talking to HDL. Not sure about the story, though:
http://stp.ling.uu.se/cgi-bin/starback/dcml/story?W+WDC+324-01
and
http://stp.ling.uu.se/cgi-bin/starback/dcml/story?W+DD+90-05
are the most likely candidates. Out of memory they didn't have names there.

Barks quiz:

The questions change from very difficult to far too easy whenever you guys
give hints!!

The Last Balaboo:

What happened to the site? I can't access it. I also can't send a long
overdue mail to Eega Beeva, so does anyone know an alternative email address
to the eega.net one?

Cheers,
Frank