Olaf's secret message / New Barks quote

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Jul 7 14:18:13 CEST 2003

(The end of this otherwise off-topic email contains a new Barks quote.)

OLAF SOLSTRAND to me, 06-07-2003:

> Just a signature, that's all...
>
> ...picked from an episode of The Simpsons. A man gets Bart, Milhouse,
> Nelson and Ralph to start a boyband (I think their Boyband voices are
> dubbed by N'Sync). Their number one hit is "Drop Da Bomb", where the
> refrain is Asian women singing "Yvan Eht Nioj". Lisa then discovers
> subliminal messages are being sent out through the boyband to get
> people join the Navy.

:-D

I love this kind of humour! Too bad I always miss my favourite
television-programmes. Mostly I'm just in time to see the end-credits
rolling off the screen. Then I always hope they are the begin-credits,
but no.

> Noitisiuqni Hsinaps the stcepxe ydobon!

You'd better do this backwards Monty Python reference over again, Olaf.
You made a mistake with "the".

--- Daniël

"Tch! Tch! Maybe the next one will drop in my hand!"
(Which Barks story?)