Stuffing, dressing, and custard guns

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed Jul 9 08:31:17 CEST 2003

DANIEL:

 > Does Donald's final comment "Have some more dressing, boys!", in the
 > custard gun story (WDC 183), have anything to do with the custard in
 > the story? Or is there another joke in that comment, if any at all?

I think it was simply meant as "enjoy your meal, boys", similar to "have
another peanut" in "Christmas on Bear Mountain". I'm sure you've had dinner at
some relative who would not be convinced that you had eaten enough if you'd
only had one helping! If there is anything more to be read between the lines,
it is that they should enjoy their meal because it was free, courtesy of Gyro!

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"You' re human now.  You've *gotta* like chocolate."
-----