SV: Blackheart Beagle's Age

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat Jul 12 05:35:44 CEST 2003

Anthvvuono at aol.com wrote:

> How old is Blackheart Beagle? I say over 100
> years old by 1952. When Scrooge and Blackheart
> first met, Blackheart was a father already with
> grown children of his own. For a man who could
> possibly be around 110 (my guess), he sure is
> a formidable opponent to Scrooge as in Don
> Rosa's "A Little Something Special." Scrooge
> himself is pretty advanced in age as well and
> can still kick butt!

Assuming that Blackheart's sons are 18 in 1880 (born in 1862) and that they
was born while Blackheart himself was 18 then he was born in 1844 - being
108 in 1952. But just relax - "A Little Something Special" is a typichal
fictional anniversary story - according to the Barks chronology Flintheart
Glomgold and Magica de Spell didn't apear in Duckburg until later.

Sigvald