Cash Flow

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat Jul 12 17:22:43 CEST 2003

Hi all!

As my recent comments concerning the Walt Kelly Surprise vs Don Rosa's "Cash
Flow" has caused some unwanted turbulence I will here give a friendly
explanation for my reaction so that this doesn't cause further turbulence:

When I recently saw that Don Rosa's "On Stolen Time" was to be republished
as "Sommer-lesning" I immediately decided to address DCML in order to
friendly ask our friends at Egmont like David Gerstein, why they seem to
keep ignoring the fact that Don Rosa's "Cash Flow" has not yet seen print in
Denmark (and Sweden). However before I came that long I saw the notion about
the Walt Kelly surprise and decided to put my comment into that thread
instead of making a whole new thread. It was *not* meant as any kind of
critics against Walt Kelly's name or reputation.

I didn't speak to our Danish friends before I wrote my statement, but both
AC and Thomas have previously told me that the really want to see Cash Flow
in Denmark. Both AC and Thomas (even though he didn't tell you in his recent
comment) have got the Norwegian version from me – and so have some other
members of DDF(R).

To Olaf: How could I know that less known writers/artists like Jesper Lund
Madsen and Pedro Alferez Canos have "stolen" Don Rosa's "Cash Flow" title.
Could this be the reason Don Rosa's "Cash Flow" has not yet been printed in
Denmark?

Sigvald