Cash Flow

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Sun Jul 13 00:00:50 CEST 2003

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. wrote:

> I immediately decided to address DCML in order to friendly ask our
> friends at Egmont like David Gerstein, why they seem to keep ignoring
> the fact that Don Rosa's "Cash Flow" has not yet seen print in Denmark
> (and Sweden).

What should they do about it? Force the Norwegians to reprint a story
they've only recently published? Denmark and Sweden missed out on
publishing it back in the '90s. Tough luck. My guess is that when "Cash
Flow" is eligible for reprinting in the Norwegian weekly, Denmark (and
possibly Sweden) will jump on board.

But that's only a guess, mind you.

> However before I came that long I saw the notion about the Walt Kelly
> surprise

The Walt Kelly story is 4 pages. How can that possibly crowd out a
longer story like "Cash Flow"?

> less known writers/artists like Jesper Lund Madsen and Pedro Alferez
> Canos have "stolen" Don Rosa's "Cash Flow" title. Could this be the
> reason Don Rosa's "Cash Flow" has not yet been printed in Denmark?

Sigvald, do you seriously believe Don's "Cash Flow" hasn't been printed
in Denmark because a one-pager of the same name was used by the Danes in
the mid-90s?!?

Lars