Cash Flow

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Sun Jul 13 10:55:19 CEST 2003

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. wrote:

>> What should they do about it? Force the
>> Norwegians to reprint a story they've only
>> recently published?
>
> 1992 is not recently anymore - its 11 years ago...

It is 11 years ago *now*, yes. You wrote "they seem to keep ignoring"
the story. I'm simply saying that if they *are* ignoring it, they've
begun only recently. Before then, they couldn't have used the story
anyway.

> the one mentioning the Walt Kelly story in the first place didn't
> mention that it was only 4 pages - so I had to assume that it was a
> part of the summer reading pages

It is. But it's only a filler in the back of the extra.

>> Sigvald, do you seriously believe Don's
>> "Cash Flow" hasn't been printed in Denmark
>> because a one-pager of the same name was
>> used by the Danes in the mid-90s?!?
>
> No, but I can see that by using the same title for two stories can be
> confusing - what if they serached and concluded that "ah that story is
> already published"...

Nah, only if they *really* screwed up. I don't think that has happened
here.

Lars