A whole bunch of stuff

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sun Jul 13 13:45:11 CEST 2003

OLAF SOLSTRAND to SIGVALD GROSFJELD, 12-07-2003:

> I know of D 93287, but as you said "typhical anniversary story",
> I assume there are others of those as well?
>
> Is D 97437 "fictional"? Is D 93574? Is D 97052? Is D 2000-191? Is
> D 2001-143? Those are the "anniversary stories" I know of by Don
> Rosa... are they fictional?

Mentioning story-codes without any titles/descriptions makes your
comments hard to follow.

Your list of mentioned stories at the end of your email didn't work
for me. It needs too looking/scrolling up and down.

I'm glad you find codes important, though. Mentioning them makes
searching through INDUCKS much easier.

--- Daniël