Another Barks - Burbank quote

lgiver@postoffice.pacbell.net lgiver at postoffice.pacbell.net
Sun Jul 13 19:01:56 CEST 2003

      Daniel is correct; "Donald Duck's Worst Nightmare" C&S #101,
has Donald begging the pirates to let him go back to Burbank,
in a nightmare, page 3 panel 8.
      The Burbank reference in Maharajah Donald is still in the
recent Gemstone FCBD reprint, as Daniel concluded in his second
post.  Gary Leach challenged us to find a change that was made
in the Gemstone reprint compared to the Gladstone reprints,
but Harry Fluks couldn't find it, and nither could I.
      Here's another Barks - Burbank quote:
            "Howdy, Bud!  I'm from the South, myself -- south Burbank!"
Which story is this one from?
                                Best wishes,           Larry Giver.