Coo-Coo question (Barks)

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Mon Jul 14 14:35:11 CEST 2003

From: "Daniel van Eijmeren" <dve at kabelfoon.nl>

Stefan Persson wrote:
> I made a Google search:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?as_q=&num=10&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google-s%C3%B6kning&as_epq=Coo-Coo&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brucehamilton.com%2F
>
> Google didn't find it either, meaning that it isn't there.

I'm not sure why your search failed, but this one does give a few results:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Coo-Coo+site%3Abrucehamilton.com

One of those is http://www.brucehamilton.com/hamilton/coocoo.html where
the following quote is taken from: "There never was a second issue, and
the first must have been distributed in an extremely small quantity, as
there is only one copy known to exist today."

Thomas