Dream of a Lifetime in Dutch

Angus McDuck slaab15 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 16:09:53 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

First I want to congratulate Don Rosa with his birthday, Happy Birthday Don!! I know it's a bit late, but I didn't had the chance to congratulate on your birthday because I was on holiday then, and I've just returned this day.

The other news I've is about that Dream of a Lifetime is finally published in the Dutch Donald Duck Extra, nr. 7,5. Because of the holidays, they've published an "Extra" DD Extra. And the main story is thus Don Rosa his story. The colouring was normal for Dutch publishin, sometimes the pages were brighter than others. And they've decided to put also the extra recap page in the story, at the proper place if it was a multi-part story, whitch it isn't but our Dutch publishers are famous about this sort of stuff... Anyway, I found it a great story!! One of the best you've made Don. The only story yet not published in Holland is "Forget It". A bit strange maybe, because it's older than Dream of a Lifetime but I'm sure he'll be published this year or so.

Greetings Bernard Slaa