Questions and answers "within the same batch of emails"

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Jul 18 17:10:15 CEST 2003

MARK SMALL, 18-07-2003:

> There were some mails that I thought, I know the answer to this
> or I can contribute here, but often the question was asked AND
> answered within the same batch of emails (how is that done?)

I think you have a "digest"-subscription. A digest collects an
amount of emails before it's sent out.

You can choose to get the emails in real time, instead. It's also
possible to choose *both* options. (Digests *and* real time emails.)

I think you can find information about this subject at
http://stp.ling.uu.se/mailman/listinfo/dcml

BTW. Some digest-only people go to
http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/2003-July/date.html
There you can see emails coming in, if you use the refresh-button.
The overview of this section can be found at:
http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/

--- Daniël