Citizen Cane

Mark Small smalley58au at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 15:31:19 CEST 2003

Hello all,

Thank you for your nice welcome and I am very
impressed that an answer came so quickly, from two
people! I only came across it by one of those
coincidences that seem to happen. I had taped "Citizen
Cane" when it was on TV because it was on too late to
watch. I then watched the tape soon after reading "His
Majesty McDuck" (or it may have been the other way
around) when the story first came out, and noting the
similarities, had the tape to replay to confirm them.

I have since learned that that movie was a favourite
(among others) of Don Rosa's, and as you point out the
introduction to LoS No. 12, he made it pretty obvious.
Still, I thought that the refererence to the Cane
archives might be hard to spot - well done.

Thanks too for clearing up my question about the
sending of the emails as either individuals or
digests.

Mark