Van Horn Trees and Scrubbed E-Mails

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Sat Jul 19 17:09:32 CEST 2003

Gilles, the Van Horn tree came as an "extra" in the  deluxe edition of
"Donald Duck: 50 Years of Happy Frustration" (along with other "extras",
like a seial number edition, a eer from Carl Barks, and a letter from
Clarence "Ducky" Nash and one from Jack Hannah).

Oh, and something that might interest you also, is from the book called
"The Life of Donald Duck"  copyright 1941 by Walt Disney Productions it
talks about the ancestry of Donald and his "forgotten" ancestor the
great Tet en Ka'duck, a one time Sultan of all the Ducks in Egypt. and
they have a picture of him, too.

Daniel, sorry about the the "scrubbed" e-mails, but I think I fixed them
now.  The later e-mails seemed to post fine.

Rich Bellacera