Hatching from eggs?? / Matterhorn

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 23 20:14:42 CEST 2003

Hi everyone!

Daniël:

Well, the question has already been answered. Seems like I made a mistake
back then, and assumed the story took place on the real mountain. Well, at
least, apart from this reference, there isn't anything actually setting the
action in the park; it can be any mountain.

Answer to Larry's quiz:

>>>    Here's an interesting quote from a Barks story relating to
>>> extensive prior discussion about whether or not Disney
>>> ducks hatch from eggs like real birds.  Who knows which
>>> story this quote is from?
>>>    "I was fighting snow battles while you infants were still
>>> in the egg!  Ta ta, boys!"

"The Duck in the Iron Pants", p 2 panel 6.

All the best,

Olivier