Gemstone's mix?

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 20:39:11 CEST 2003

In a message dated 7/23/2003 1:24:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, raptus at stofanet.dk writes:

> I'd only be interested if the artists you mentioned above
> were *not* in the Gemstone issues. Not that I don't like
> their stories or anything,
> but I've seen it all before...a zillion times...

 I'm inclined to agree on Barks - why do i need another reprinting?  Although i can put up with it, because i know that a) some folks will only buy US and WDC&S if there is Barks, and b) new readers need to see them

but I am currently past the point of buying a comic because it has another Barks reprint.

So Gemstone better show me what else they got!

  (and rosa in english is a good start)
  :-)
Steven Rowe
SRoweCanoe at aol.com