Gemstone's mix?

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Thu Jul 24 16:12:43 CEST 2003

Rich Bellacera wrote:

> will we see OTHER Disney stories such as the Moby Duck "Bay
> Chronicles," the Clarabelle Reporter stories, April, May & June
> stories, and some of the even more obscure or never reprinted (in the
> USA) Panchito, Ellsworth and Joe Carioca newspaper strips?  Maybe even
> some of the French "Li'l Bad Wolf" with Meana & Marie Loupe, "Young"
> Donny Duck, Morty & Ferdie or Disney Babies stories?
>
> Will the HDL stories simply be reprints or old US Woodchuck stories or
> can we expect some of those which ran in the Italian "Giovani
> Marmotte" series?

You know, Rich, when you write something like this it comes across as a)
you want to see these stories/subseries in the Gemstone books and b) the
stories and subseries are all good.

Well, they're not all good. Some of this material (I won't say which) is
horribly bad. Ill-conceived from the beginning, and printing it in the
US will be a *big* mistake in my opinion. Have you actually read all
these subseries (and like what you've seen), or are you mentioning them,
merely because you have heard of them?

Lars