Gemstone's mix

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Thu Jul 24 21:04:38 CEST 2003

Hi, I keep with that cold or flu or whatever his name in English, so first
my apologies for my language. I promise don't say "fucking" again...

Anyway, I remember that Gemstone first series in 1993 (?) with the Don Rosa
debut... ¿Wasn't the digest format destined to certain stuff and the comic
book for other, like Rosa and Barks and Van Horn? Maybe if I see that the
comics I want read is in Uncle Scrooge I'll buy Uncle Scrooge.

I read a lot of Disney comics from 5 years to now. And I can remember very
few stories that give so pleasures like the Carl Barks ones, and the Don
Rosa's now. I never have too fun reading Lil' Bad Wolf or Scampy. Maybe I
must reconsider my things about Mickey: are nice stories with the mouse, I
like Gotfredson stuff...

I think that if you publish an expensive comic book with more pages, for a
public with a good taste in comics you must put the best. And IMF*HO the
best's not Lil' Bad Wolf.

FABIO

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar