Johnny Grote's "Der Stammbaum der Ducks" : a very interresting genealogy of the Ducks

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 11:29:24 CEST 2003

Hi!
I just received yesterday Johnny A Grote's book "Der Stammbaum der Ducks" (and also "Who is who in Entenhausen"), which includes a very Donaldistic poster with the genealogy of the Ducks only inspired by Barks' stories.
you can find a scan and commentaries on it there :
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/grote.html
A jewel.
Too bad the references which are considered are the German publications of the story (so the German names are kept and the German relations between the characters too, which changes everything...)
I'd love to contact Johnny Grote and discuss on this tree...
I think nobody has gone so far in an only-barks duck family tree...

Gilles R. Maurice