Gemstone mix

dogfish@edmc.net dogfish at edmc.net
Thu Jul 24 21:02:14 CEST 2003

There are two time honored traditions that I feel Gemstone should continue
to follow with Walt Disney's Comics and Stories.  Each issue should begin
with a Duck 10 pager, and each issue should end with a chapter of a Mouse
serial. Who wrote those stories is not a major concern.  The material in
between should be a mix of other material that doesn't "fit" into any of the
other titles.  And one other point.  The cover should contain the full
title - not just "Walt Disney's Comics".  That's my 2 cents worth.

Brian (who's been reading and collecting WDCS since 1952)