Submission to DCML mailing list

dogfish@edmc.net dogfish at edmc.net
Thu Jul 24 21:14:02 CEST 2003

I received the following response to a recent submission to the DCML mailing
list:

Your mail to 'DCML' with the subject

    Re:Gemstone mix

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

I have been a member of this list for many, many years, and have posted to
it before.  Why am I receiving a message telling me I'm a non-member?