Who has made Disney comics the longest time?

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Fri Jul 25 15:43:42 CEST 2003

Hi all,

Just ran some general statistics on the Inducks files, and came to think of
who in this world has made Disney comics the longest time. Chierchini's first
story was published in 1956 and we still see comics from him in the Danish
(Scandinavian) pocket books. This also goes for Gatto (first publ. in 1958).

The two candidates for the "prize" are however Luciano Bottaro and Romano
Scarpa. Bottaro: 1952-2001, Scarpa: 1953-2002 (both 49 years of comic making!)

Did I forget some American, Dutch or French artists...or any others?

Søren