DCML Digest, Vol 5, Issue 29 - Fabio

Anders Christian Sivebæk acsive at mail.mira.dk
Sun Jul 27 15:48:04 CEST 2003

Hi all
Fabio

> I will not pay 8 fucking dollars for Lil' Bad Wolf stories or Baby
disney...
Now do mind your langauge, my friend :-)
Who says you'll only get those charetcers - in the oppinion I've evolved in
the
past years varriation menas a lot. I don't mind seeing the wolves and pigs,
or brer rabbit, or any charecter i haven't seen for long, as long as these
are combined
with good stories with the charecters we know the most, and love.
Baby disney, it's a long time since I saw them last - I guess it was mostly
short gag stories
and silly posters I've seen, but if some artists (and I just have a slight
feeling my
favorite artist wont do it) could make them an interesting group of
charecters,
actually giving a reason that these figures knew eachother back then, then
it would be fun.
But then rather the Donny duck stories - they aren't all that bad, to say it
in my dialect (ironic)
some have been quite funny - the indicator of goodness on many duck comics.

> I want Don Rosa and Carl Barks comics. Is too expensive stuff for that
> nonsense. If is I'll have for my money, I'll cut my subscription...
You can't only have Barks and Rosa - if they print all the Rosas in
on-each-other-following issues,
they they would have to start reprinting to fast, and barks will only be
reprinting.
Let's *also* see some of the new good artists, and the older classics - in a
good mix.

That's what I want, that's what I will pay for.

With the wishes you have, in all due respect you should have subsribed to
the Picsou in certain
periods of it's recent past, where french friends of mine has called it
Barks, Rosa and Co.(rephrasing)

Yours ac