Elusive Barks quotes (Santiago and Larry)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Jul 28 14:51:39 CEST 2003

SANTIAGO, 16-07-2003:

> ["Beat it, you clammy ragbag! What's the idea?"]
> This is what Donald said in such a situation I would die of fear!

LARRY GIVER, 18-07-2003:

> A few days ago I found something surprising that I hadn't taken
> notice of before.  Who knows which story this Barks quote is from:
> :You can't do this to us!   We're junior members of the bear cub
> rangers!"

As far as I know, these two Barks quotes have not been discovered so far.
Santiago and Larry, can you give an additional hint?

I would like to recommend that people who suggest a quote, also take
care of keeping that quote alive until it's guessed. By giving hints,
for example.

--- Daniël