L'l Bad Wolf: a goody goody creep

Vic Pratt thebeesong at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 11:41:49 CEST 2003

Greetings, fellow enthusiasts.

Variety, so it is said, is the spice of life. And I
enjoy variety in the Disney titles as much as the next
crank. I want the mouse. Italian stuff. Gottfredson.
Wright. And that weird Eega Beeva creature. Sadly, the
Murry stuff leaves me cold, it seems to me to be a
pale imitation of Gottfredson.

I like quality stuff. Not dodgy page fillers. Keep
those chipmunks away, they're rubbish. And the L'il
Bad Wolf. What a little goody goody creep he is. No
wonder his Pa is ashamed of him, especially when you
see those sanctimonious smug pigs. They deserve to be
eaten.

The new issue of Uncle Scrooge is very good indeed by
the way. I could detect no filler! Keep up the good
work.

Cheerio

Vic

=====
A FINE ELECTRONIC PORTMANTEAU OF COMICS AND CURIOSITIES AT:
           http://come.to/thefleacircus